Coca Leaf respects your right to privacy, the security of your personal data is a priority for us, therefore this site guarantees the security and confidentiality in the processing of personal and sensitive data provided by its customers, suppliers and employees, in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 29733, Peruvian Law on the Protection of Personal Data and / or its regulatory, complementary, amending, replacement and other applicable (hereinafter, the law). The policy we are going to present here is a summary of the personal information we can obtain and how we can use it independently of other privacy and data protection issues.
Coca Leaf enforces the policy of complying with all applicable privacy and data protection laws. This commitment reflects the value we place on winning and maintaining the trust of our customers, business partners and others who share their personal information with us.
This Policy applies to all websites operated by or on behalf of Coca Leaf and includes Coca Leaf business units worldwide (each known as the Coca Leaf Website). .
Coca Leaf, strives to offer the highest level of safety for which advanced technology is used. However, given the state of the internet data transmission technology, no system is currently 100% secure or attack free.
Website Privacy Statements
Although this policy applies to all Leaf Coca websites, each Coca Leaf website has a different purpose and different characteristics. If additional or different disclosures are required for a Coca Leaf web site, we will post such disclosures on the Site or provide a different privacy statement on this site. Each particular disclosure or statement of the Coca Leaf Site Policy supplements and modifies this Policy.
Limits on the Collection, Transfer, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, provided that Coca Leaf collects personal information on a Coca Leaf website:
• provide timely and accurate notice of Coca Leaf data practices;
• collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which must necessarily be prior, explicit, informed and unambiguous, in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 29733, Law on the Protection of Personal Data, and in accordance with sensitivity of personal information.
• will only collect your personal information for specific and limited purposes, which will be detailed in the following sections of this document. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it was collected;
• process your personal information in a manner that is consistent with the purpose for which it was originally collected or for which you gave consent;
• take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is reliable for the proposed, accurate and complete use and that, to the extent possible, it is kept up to date;
• will not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you the option to exclude you ("opt-out"); and
• take appropriate security measures, through contracts or otherwise, to ensure adequate protection of personal information disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within Coca Leaf, in accordance with the regulations in force on the protection of personal data.
and expires when the browser is closed. For example, when using the Coca Leaf product catalog, a session cookie is installed to record the pages you visited. We may use this information to provide you with recommendations for other products that may be of interest to you.
Some Leaflet websites also use "persistent cookies". These cookies do not expire when you close the browser. Persistent cookies remain on your computer until you delete them or expire. By assigning a unique identifier to your computer, we can create a database of your preferences and previous choices, which saves you time and work on future visits. For example, after making a purchase, if you decide to make another purchase, your delivery address may have been retained and you only need to confirm it.
• Using the browser's "Do not track" configuration
Coca Leaf Websites are compatible with the browser's "Do not Track" feature. "Do not track" is a browser configuration that offers a single, simple and persistent choice to not participate in third party tracking on the web. If your web browser has enabled the "Do not track" setting, advertising cookies will not be set in the Coca Leaf web properties.
• Setting cookies on your computer:
Every time you visit a Coca Leaf website, by clicking on the "Cookie Preferences" link at the bottom of each page, you can access information about cookies and change their settings.
Although you do not have to accept cookies when you visit a Coca Leaf web site, you may not be able to use all of the site's features if you refuse certain cookies.
In addition, your browser may allow you to adjust settings to accept or decline cookies, or send alerts when a cookie is installed on your computer.
Use, National and International Transfer and Disclosure of Your Information
Coca Leaf will not sell the personal information collected on its websites to mailing list agents without their explicit consent and will respect the principles set out in the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as its amending and related standards.
Many of our Leaf of Coca Websites allow you to make choices regarding the disclosure and / or transfer of your personal information. In most cases, we will ask you to indicate your choices when you make them and on the page where you provide your personal information.
It should be noted that Coca Leaf will not disclose personal information about visitors to our website unless prior, express, unequivocal and informed permission of the owner of the data in question, and that the following cases are respected:
• Except in
Information collected on Coca Leaf Websites and how they can be used
• Information you voluntarily provide:
Coca Leaf collects the information you provide voluntarily and unequivocally, in order to benefit from a feature or to participate in an activity on a Coca Leaf web site. For example, Coca Leaf can collect your information to receive email alerts, fill out a questionnaire, request product information, ask a question, or send us an email with comments. In many cases, this information may include the collection of personal data.
Coca Leaf only uses your information for the purposes for which you provided it. For example, if you provide your email address when you sign up to receive email alerts, we'll use your email address to send the email alerts you request.
Many Leaf Coca websites allow you to make choices about the use of your personal data. In the majority of cases, we will ask you to indicate your choices when you make them in the same page where you inform your personal data
In addition, you are informed that Coca Leaf may use the information collected on the Coca Leaf Websites for various commercial purposes, such as customer service, fraud prevention, improvement of our products and services, or provide them and your company with information and offers that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also delete any personally identifiable information and use the other data for statistical, scientific or historical purposes.
• Information collected automatically:
Coca Leaf collects information that your browser automatically sends. This information usually includes the IP address of your ISP, the name of your operating system (for example, Macintosh®, Windows®, Linux®, etc.) as well as the name and version of your browser. (for example, Internet Explorer ®, Google®, FireFox®, Safari® ...). The information we receive depends on the configuration of your web browser. In response to this, Coca Leaf recommends that you check your browser if you want to know what information is being sent or how you can change the configuration.
It should be noted that we use this information to help us improve our sites and make them more compatible with the technology used by our Internet visitors.
• Cookies and similar technologies:
A "cookie" is a small data file installed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies and similar technologies can enhance your user experience by recording your preferences, personalizing your online experience, storing items in your shopping cart and, in some cases, providing advertisements tailored to your interests.
All Leaf de Coca websites use "session cookies". A session cookie does not identify you individually
To the contrary, we may use the information collected on the Coca Leaf web sites to improve the content of our site, customize the site to your preferences, provide information (if necessary) for marketing and research purposes, and any other purpose specified on a website.
• Coca Leaf can share and / or transfer, at national and international level, your personal information to other Coca Leaf business units. In doing so, these other Coca Leaf operations will use your information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected (or for which you will give your consent later).
• Coca Leaf may also share and / or transfer, at the national and international level, your personal information with third parties that we engage to provide us with support services. These third parties are obligated to use the personal information we have shared only to provide services on our behalf and to treat your personal information in a strictly confidential manner, in accordance with all current data protection and privacy laws.
• In some cases, Coca Leaf may share and / or transfer, nationally and internationally, your personal information with third parties associated with us to provide products and services to our customers, for example, distributors. If this is the case, we will ask our business partners to use this information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected (or for which you consent thereafter), and only to the extent permitted by this policy, the current privacy statements of the website or country, and any applicable privacy and data protection laws.
• Similarly, Coca Leaf can share or transfer personal information to unrelated third parties. For example, we may provide personal information to a third party: (i) if you request it, (ii) to comply with a legal requirement or a type of judicial, administrative, arbitration and / or similar authority, (iii) to investigate a possible crime, such as identity theft, (iv) if it is related to the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of Coca or Leaf of a Coca Leaf's business unit, or (v) in similar circumstances. If any of these events occur, we will take appropriate measures to protect your personal information, in accordance with the provisions contained in the law on the protection of personal data.
Security of your personal information
Your personal information will be stored in the Coca Leaf databases or databases maintained by our service providers. Most of these databases are stored on servers located in the United States.
Coca Leaf maintains reasonable preventative measures to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. For example, we use secure technology to transfer personal information over the Internet.
We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need.
Although we use security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, misuse or alteration, be aware that no internet transmission is completely secure or error-free. In return, Leaf Coca will not be responsible for security breaches that are reasonably beyond its control or those that are generated by a case of force majeure or a determining fact third party.
Links to third-party websites
Access to personal information
You may review, correct and update the personal information that you provide to us on a Coca Leaf website through the feedback mechanisms provided on a particular Coca Leaf website by clicking on this link or by clicking on this link. wrote to:
Retention of personal information
The time we retain your personal information will vary and will depend on the purpose and use of the information collected and the time you specifically authorize. In this regard, you are informed that you can establish the period that you consider appropriate, revoke your consent, exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and other recognized in the law on the protection of personal data, by sending a communication to email (record the data of the responsible person).
Protection of personal data (Safe Harbor)
Coca Leaf has the certified compliance of the "Safe Harbor" EA Framework. UU-EU and the "Safe Harbor" framework of the EA. U.S.-Switzerland with respect to certain categories of personally identifiable information transferred to the United States from the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. Read more about Safe Harbor Certification of Coca Leaf
Most Leaf Coca websites are not intended for children under 13 years old. Coca Leaf will not knowingly request or collect personal information from minors or minors on its websites, except as permitted by applicable law.
Questions about this policy or our privacy statements
If you have any questions about this policy or the privacy statement of the website or the country, or the use we give to your personal information, please contact us by email or write to us at
Changes to this policy and our privacy statements
Applicable law and jurisdiction